BRONC BALE 16 | OVERLAND STORAGE BAG WITH TWO GUN FOAM INSERT
Made with water-resistant material and zippers, the Bronc Bale Bag keeps items organized, dry, and clean wherever you go. Pack and stack them in your vehicle or in your Bronc to add an extra layer of security against dust and moisture while keeping items separated and findable. Use the Bronc Bales to store emergency essentials in your vehicle, streamline gear for your next off-road adventure, for dry storage, and more. Get next-level organization and label your Bronc Bales with Hook & Loop Patch Labels.
The Bale 16 Two-Gun Foam Insert is engineered for additional pistol and magazine storage, sturdy polyethylene foam securely holds two pistols (up to 8.5-inch), and four magazines in place.
- Water-resistant shell and rubber-coated zippers protect against moisture and dust
- Exterior carry handles include hook and loop straps for securing during travel
- Fit four Bronc Bale 16 Bags in the base of any Bronc Box
- Bronc USA Flag Hook and Loop Label included
- Label Bronc Bales with optional Hook & Loop Patch Labels (sold separately)
- BALE OUTER DIMS: 14 x 10 x 7 IN
- BALE MATERIALS: Water-resistant tarpaulin canvas, 600D nylon, 1.5-inch wide nylon webbing, water-resistant, leak-proof zipper
- Exterior hook and loop systems for attachment and security
- FOAM DIMS: 13 x 9.5 x 5.75 IN
- FOAM MATERIAL: 2# Crosslink Foam
FOAM WEAPON SLOT DIMENSIONS: 1.25-inch length, 1.72-inches wide, 5.25-inches deep
FOAM MAGAZINE SLOT DIMENSIONS: 8.5-inch length, 1.5-inches wide, 5.25-inches deep